Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh Tanah Airku

So, I may as well make it public: I am finally going home for a visit!! Three years away from home. It has been an amazing three-year stay in Canada. Heck, it has been so good that I'm returning back for another year! ;)
Nevertheless, I eagerly await the day I step foot on my tanah air (homeland). Sometimes it takes going away to be reminded of your tanah air and just how much it means to you.

I have 2 friends who are coming to visit me and my family in August! So, some things & places that I'd like to bring them to:

1. Pasar Malam

2. Ramadhan stalls (how convenient that they're visiting during Ramadhan)

3. Mamak. No trip to Malaysia would be complete without a trip to the mamak stall. Now they will get to experience the true meaning of "supper" ;)

4. Petaling Street. Of course. Can't miss it!

5. Central Market

6. KLCC & Menara KL



7. Shopping!!!

8. Lake Gardens

9. Zoo Negara! This is Chrissy & my top places to go to when she visit ;)

10. National Art Gallery

11. Merdeka Square, Sultan Abdul Samad Building



12. KL Railway Station


By no way is this an exhaustive list. Depending on how much time we have and how gung-ho we are, we may do more or less.
Either way, I know that when Chrissy and Siobhan come to visit, we will have an unforgettable KL experience.

-Pictures courtesy of Google

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey awesome!!! (^^) Happy for you! I'm in the area!!