Monday, January 4, 2010

I thought I'd leave a random New Year's post

This is in response to my sister's post:
"I am horrible at crossing roads, very very bad. I hate crossing roads ALONE because it's like turn left, turn right, turn left again, then shouldn't I turn right again too? When do I stop turning? Secretly, I like it when someone holds my hand and guides me across the road."

See the sign behind me? I evidently enforce a rule that no one jaywalks and that everyone obeys the signal at any crosswalks. Thus, since I'm good at that, I will hold your hand and guide you across the road when I get home and when we need to cross roads, my dear sister ;)

On a different note, I am enjoying my stay in Hamilton. Canada is sure growing on me. I love the mild and beautiful weather in BC, the crazy Chinook weather in Alberta, and the cold, wintery, snowy weather in Ontario. I can't decide which is my favourite ;) But I guess that's okay. I could always opt to stay in every Canadian province and territory and pick my favourite or live a nomadic lifestyle. Either way, I'll be happy! :P Anyways, enough of ranting.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Rachelle!
i saw some pictures of you at urbana!!
it must have been amazing eh!! : D
have fun on your road trip!